Keep us, and your neighbors, in the know.
- News tips
- Community Events
- Become a blogger
- Submit a story
NEW HANOVER COUNTY, NC(WECT) - Volunteers with the Murray Middle School PTA are organizing a dinner theater and silent auction on April 4, but they need help from the New Hanover County community -- specifically, local businesses.
The dinner thater and auction will be a unique event that includes a catered dinner, performance, a dessert social and silent auction.
The Murray PTA is hosting the event to showcase the cultural and performing arts at the school, but they need help from local businesses to make the silent auction a success.
Here are some suggested donations:
• Gift certificates (car services, restaurants, housekeeping, etc.)
• Artwork (pottery, jewelry, glassware, paintings, sculptures, etc.)
• Weekend Get-A-Ways (condo rentals, free nights at hotels, etc.)
• Entertainment (tickets to theaters, sports or musical events)
• Services (Sea-Tow, music/acting/painting/surfing lessons)
• Sports gear (surfboards, skateboards, tennis or golf)
In addition, artwork from Murray Middle School students will also be on sale.
More information about attending this event will be available soon.
Please contact Helen Mauney (910-622-4721) or Lynn Leonard (910-538-4945) if you would like to donate.
Copyright 2013 WECT. All rights reserved.